British open sporting and British sportrap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad the squad starts are being run like that, I assume it will be similar to the Essex Masters and that format was just perfect.

I also really enjoyed the British open last year so looking forward to this year now even more. 

Any hotel recommendations Steve? I would take advice from a rock before I took it from Chubby :biggrin:

Thank God the clayshooting Company have the championship and a proper system, well done Mr Lovatt a breath of fresh air :)

I remember the 'qualifying' rounds system of years gone by, great fun and really looking forward to it this year.

Steve, any idea yet as to how many from each class go through each day ??

P.S Please can I have a burger bar at each stand :crazy:

the cpsa have a meeting this week as i understand it to sort out how many go through , my chain of thought is 4 or 5 from each class and category per day .

has for burger vans , well NO the excercise will do you good !!!!!!!

Nice to see the proposed changes and that Miss Piggy is listening, now all he has to do is squad all the top shots in form that could possibly win the event into a Sunday morning rotation, so that they compete on equal terms and weather conditions and then we could have a real Super Final.

Add into this that all the Pool shoots are around the Pool at the back of the ground, miles away from anywhere and that the actual competition stands are just around the car park. Free Full English Breakfast , Lunch & Evening meal after the Super final would indeed make it a memorable event.

Will Dyson be setting the targets????????

Will Admiral Jellicoe referee the final?

Or should we get Noel Edmonds and his sealed boxes??

i think the backward tw*t is referring to me nicola !!!!

another major improvement i think this year is there is no chief ref , so im in charge and can make decisions there and then , so no messing around , let common sence prevail !!!!!

It's a bit of fluffy rabbits between me and Steve, ( he likes Pink!).

Apologies if my humour on a Monday morning offends anyone.For those of you who don't understand the Noel Edmonds quip .

If we had sealed boxes , we could open one at random to see what the referee's decision was in the event of a score being disputed. 

I am mortified!

Backward twit and no Chief Referee !!!!!

I find both of those comments highly offensive to Shropshire people and will be bringing this up for debate at Ludlow Market, and  the Shropshire AGM .

Nicola, according to the weather forecast I understand that the good ship CPSA is heading due south into a perfect storm.

Troubled waters ahead and it may be necessary to throw men overboard.

I just hope that deckhand able semen Lovatt has enough bilge pumps to cope next week at the West Midlands AGM.

Apologies to all for taking this off topic 

Question for the wise, as I didn't shoot the sporttrap last year, fancy doing it this year. How long did it take as I was thinking of doing it first then the sporting after. Don't want to make an arse of timings!

Thanks in advance

Question for the wise, as I didn't shoot the sporttrap last year, fancy doing it this year. How long did it take as I was thinking of doing it first then the sporting after. Don't want to make an arse of timings!

Thanks in advance
Here is a clue, squads go out every 20 mins, there are 4 layouts, if everything goes like clockwork and there are no breakdowns...80mins

Latest posts

Back