Brace yourself...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i am the sought of person that tells people to pick their crap up!

But plastic wads on a clay ground is hardly chucking your half finished maccy d out the window of the car!

I am at a loss as to why game shots with their love and respect for the countryside would use anything but fibre?
Personally the once a year I get the urge to eat a Maccy D - I won't be throwing it out the window.  Always regret eating it but can't help myself.

Agreed, fibre for game.

But do clay grounds collect the plastic wads and send them for recycling? If so, where's the problem? 
Some do but even if they didn't it would be restricted to a small area with no effect on the environment in general.

Wads do not travel a great distance so its not like they are being spread round the country by clay shooters.

While we are doing this all the less developed countries are throwing there crap into the sea, the very little affect this country  has on waste will be small, but the tax man will be rubbing his hands !
Ah, the old 'everyone else is doing it so why shouldn't we' argument ..... what a mature ( as in 4 year old ) attitude.

Latest posts

Back