Bought a Beretta semi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not precious about semi's chucking shells around but it really is about time the clay variety came equipped with a two shell catcher. One of the things that's tended to put me off is the distraction when an empty hits the side of the cage and bounces around while you're trying to get into the second bird.
​Yes, know just what you mean. Thankfully I am of an age where it does not happen any more though !          :rolleyes:

Now my wife wants one....

The Remy is heavier and she wants to see a game version as it is meant to be lighter, I think?

What have I started.
​Have a look at the Beretta 391 FIELD version or the Beretta lite auto version. Both are mid 6lbs. weight.

I shall not be buying an auto of any sort. Just not my thing really.

If you want fun and a challenge (not worrying about competitive scores) give a round of sporting a go with a pump action  :lol:

Ive got a mossberg 20g for my real rough work on the shoot and in nasty weather when am shooting alone. So maybe once a year I take it to have fun with on the clays, always brings a smile to my face using it (The inner gear geek aka tackleberry!).

Given a chance I would love to have a bash at a round of clays with a 410 O/U for a laugh also.

ATB

Matt

Latest posts

Back