Bogey Birds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a while it was teal, but soon fixed that by borrowing a trap and setting up In our field and just moving around shooting at different distances behind and angles of to the sides. Now I barely ever miss one. Put it completely down to hold point being too low and therefore having too much gun speed by the time I passed the bird. Just wait for it to pass your bead, pull ahead and shoot at the sane time.

Overheads are now by big issue, mainly confidence based, sometimes they're fine but if I get one I don't have time to do much to I rush it and miss usually. Probably holding too low?

Having a lesson tomorrow. Hopefully fix some of these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, this makes sense, I struggle with dropping targets but I doubt I give enough lead as the gun shoots a little high it's more lead needed than I estimated.
I also reckon that it's very easy to pull the gun away from the face a bit when shooting a fast dropping target, which effectively makes it shoot higher than than it looks. 

I do find sometimes i push the gun away from my face when trying to get more lead on fast L-R like quartering loopers doesn't seem to affect accuracy,probably coming back to far towards the trap/incorrect foot position and .not being able to twist enough

I do find sometimes i push the gun away from my face when trying to get more lead on fast L-R like quartering loopers doesn't seem to affect accuracy,probably coming back to far towards the trap/incorrect foot position and .not being able to twist enough
Weird, i found exactly the same thing at the last Churchill shoot but i still broke targets (to my surprise)..

Back