Blaser Shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keates4662

Hi Everyone

Thought I'd share my recent dealings with Mulliners Guns & Blaser UK, I recently could'nt get the forend off my new Blaser Proffesional in order to break it down, some screws had come loose on the weight system under the forend, and the forend could not pass over the head of one screw!!

So after an hour or so of trying to gently coax it off I pulled it a little harder and off it came !! at the same time a piece of the forend broke off !!!!!!! the screw head caught on a lip on the inside of the forend, I was gutted I managed to glue it back but thats not the point. 

I contacted Ian Mulliner who I bought the gun off & sent him the photos of the lip that caused the issue, he contacted Blaser showed them the photos and told them of my disapointment, they were great they instructed Ian to loan me a forend and send the damaged one back to Germany so they could match the grain and colour from the stock which Ian took photos of to send to Blaser.

So am very pleased with the service from Mulliners & Blaser, I even have some nail scratches on my stock which Ian Mulliner is going to get rid of and re-oil my stock foc when I return to fit my new forend !!

Great service & the Blaser is a great Gun I'm very pleased with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like great service.  Glad you got a prompt and positive resolution

I'm considering a Blaser for my next gun

When I had my Pro I had the same issue with the screws coming loose - a small wrap of plumbers ptfe tape on the screw thread held them tight.

Hi Everyone

Thought I'd share my recent dealings with Mulliners Guns & Blaser UK, I recently could'nt get the forend off my new Blaser Proffesional in order to break it down, some screws had come loose on the weight system under the forend, and the forend could not pass over the head of one screw!!

So after an hour or so of trying to gently coax it off I pulled it a little harder and off it came !! at the same time a piece of the forend broke off !!!!!!! the screw head caught on a lip on the inside of the forend, I was gutted I managed to glue it back but thats not the point. 

I contacted Ian Mulliner who I bought the gun off & sent him the photos of the lip that caused the issue, he contacted Blaser showed them the photos and told them of my disapointment, they were great they instructed Ian to loan me a forend and send the damaged one back to Germany so they could match the grain and colour from the stock which Ian took photos of to send to Blaser.

So am very pleased with the service from Mulliners & Blaser, I even have some nail scratches on my stock which Ian Mulliner is going to get rid of and re-oil my stock foc when I return to fit my new forend !!

Great service & the Blaser is a great Gun I'm very pleased with it.
Ian Mulliner is a top bloke! Just don't shoot against him,I found this out on many occaisions! Pmsl.

I've got an F3 Pro and not had any issues but Ian Mulliner is a great bloke, Robert at Blaser very helpful to.

I'm looking at an F3 Supersport at the moment to.

I've got an F3 and had no trouble with this issue.

Good to know about it though so I can keep an eye on it.

I've got an F3 Pro and not had any issues but Ian Mulliner is a great bloke, Robert at Blaser very helpful to.

Go for it. You will not be disappointed I can tell you. I changed to F3 Supersport about 6 months ago and don't regret it for one moment.

I had a problem with lifting my head occasionally - instant cure with the high rib, it's taken a while to bed in as all new guns seem to do but now love it.

Go for it. You will not be disappointed I can tell you. I changed to F3 Supersport about 6 months ago and don't regret it for one moment.

I had a problem with lifting my head occasionally - instant cure with the high rib, it's taken a while to bed in as all new guns seem to do but now love it.
I've just emailed Ian asking him how quickly he can get a left-handed one.

I did have a go with a right handed one at the Shoot Clay Cup and it was lovely as I felt it gave me a better peripheral view of everything.

Latest posts

Back