Bit stumped.....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rabbit stand was very hard to pick it up due to the colour of the banking behind it, by the time you had picked it up most people were taking the shot just as the rabbit started climbing the banking and from the many I saw missed underneath it as they came through it.

The rabbit stand was very hard to pick it up due to the colour of the banking behind it, by the time you had picked it up most people were taking the shot just as the rabbit started climbing the banking and from the many I saw missed underneath it as they came through it.
Now you mention it, the clay did start to climb towards the end and I do remember seeing my pattern hit the ground low.....problem is I didn't adjust as I've got my head so wired into shooting low on rabbits.

Trust you are keeping well Mr Clegg.

The rabbit slowed after the first bounce and then started up the bank so needed shooting bit on the nose, and the orange blaze coming down the bank was a cracking target, the only time I hit it my hold point was nearer the end of its flight and was short through the bird when I tried to track it and pull through I was over the top like everyone else. Growl hit all of them the sand bagger!!

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Back