Beverley CTC - 100 ESP - 30th Dec

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVE_B

Made it to Beverley CTC to find a very warm welcome and a challenging series of 100 birds across 12 stands. Unfortunately due to the adverse weather recently the stands were all in the trap area which made for a lot of similar targets favouring the trap shooters (particularly the skeet shot, of which we are not, YET!).

Having said all of that the series was fun and achievable and, although for us quite difficult, well worth the visit.

There were a couple of very extreme targets, especially stand 11 which was a following pair of long distant teals which by the time we got to them was being badly effected by the windy. I made a complete mess of the stand but was heartened to see 8 other shooters manage only a couple of hits among them.

I am not that knowledgeable but would say it is probably one of the best trap based Shooting Ground with multiple skeet, DTL undercover, and many many more trap discipline options. Sporting is a bit of an after thought but still very enjoyable.

As I have said already, very friendly people both in the office and at the stands. Good food and very reasonably priced.

If we were travelling through this area again we would not hesitate to visit again.

Back