beretta question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are only currently available in the black finish - I just ordered a light modified and a skeet usa from the e store 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure GMK have them - I find it a lot more convenient to order directly from Beretta eu store . They are the same hp chokes as supplied with the A400 692 and DT11 black edition. 

I got mine from Avalon guns, £60 each if i remember correctly. Optima HP 3/8 DLC coated. They are occasionally on the GMK site. I couldnt get on with them to be fair. I have gone back to 1/2and 1/2  HP chokes. Nothing wrong with the chokes , its just a confidence thing.

I’m sure Simpsons of Newmarket stock them. I got mine from there, as above genuine Beretta black finish.

I got mine from Avalon guns, £60 each if i remember correctly. Optima HP 3/8 DLC coated. They are occasionally on the GMK site. I couldnt get on with them to be fair. I have gone back to 1/2and 1/2  HP chokes. Nothing wrong with the chokes , its just a confidence thing.
are they for sale ? 

Latest posts

Back