Ben Husthwaite last chance for Elite Masterclass places in 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.........was at Auchterhouse today, Phil paid his own fee with 60 seconds of advice after spotting a spike in heart rate on the heart rate monitor, pulling me aside imiditly and changing my routing to "fix" the problem......it made all the other training/coaching/advice from himself and Ben almost a bonus!!!

Hi Phil can I do this one instead as I still haven't received the other days! Can I can I can I please?????? PLEASE! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

.........was at Auchterhouse today, Phil paid his own fee with 60 seconds of advice after spotting a spike in heart rate on the heart rate monitor, pulling me aside imiditly and changing my routing to "fix" the problem......it made all the other training/coaching/advice from himself and Ben almost a bonus!!!
Thanks James, sometimes it is the smallest of changes that makes the biggest of differences, and that is where some coaches differ - I do what is right, when it counts based on years of experience, both academic and research study working with elite clay shooters for over 20 years. I am sure people will go and get a heart rate monitor, but it is useless unless you know what you are looking for and what the change required is, and more importantly why!!!

Phil, I just re-read the "free clay shooting mental skills handbook" that I downloaded from your website in the spring. Ahhh, now I've attended a masterclass and had some training I think I will be better equiped to use your handbook now I have been showen how to use imagery, Red Amber Green, keywords and anxiety control. I take that, in the future we will be refining and building on what we disgussed at the masterclass?

Phil, I just re-read the "free clay shooting mental skills handbook" that I downloaded from your website in the spring. Ahhh, now I've attended a masterclass and had some training I think I will be better equiped to use your handbook now I have been showen how to use imagery, Red Amber Green, keywords and anxiety control. I take that, in the future we will be refining and building on what we disgussed at the masterclass?
Once we work together individually, then the real work begins, tailoring it to you as an individual. The key foundations are generic ones, that provides a platform and then we build on that.

Latest posts

Back