Barrow Heath Winter Series

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must apologise to Phil for a remark that was meant as an off the cuff joke, I never intended to offend him or Barrow Heath G.C.

I have also run through my old entry books for Wylye Valley S.G. when I had it and cannot find C or Carl Aichroth in the books?

As for Hampster, I do NOT post lies or inuendos about anyone on this site and I am more than man enough to face the truth when its told!

Had Phil pm'd me or rebuked me online I would have apologised to him personnaly, I sure he did'nt need an asshole to fight his corner? 

Said it here before guru, 70 years have taught you less than a decimal point of what you think. 

I also hate bullies Rosso, I have got myself into some serious scrapes over the years defending people from them

I once lost my firearms cert and shotgun cert for trying to defend a mate who was getting a kicking from 5 blokes at a party I'd just arrived at. Got a kicking myself to but managed to hurt ( badly the two main instergators) who promptly pressed charges,

And hey presto licences gone

That was fifteen years ago, I lost them for three years, when I got them back there was a nice little letter inside from the chief of police

Saying step out of line and they are lost for good

Don't go to pubs or many party's now because there's to many arseholes about, and I know even now I couldn't stand by and watch some one getting bullied or beaten up

I must add I had never been in trouble before or since, but it was a very dear lesson learnt

I must apologise to Phil for a remark that was meant as an off the cuff joke, I never intended to offend him or Barrow Heath G.C.

I have also run through my old entry books for Wylye Valley S.G. when I had it and cannot find C or Carl Aichroth in the books?

As for Hampster, I do NOT post lies or inuendos about anyone on this site and I am more than man enough to face the truth when its told!

Had Phil pm'd me or rebuked me online I would have apologised to him personnaly, I sure he did'nt need an asshole to fight his corner? 

Back on topic.........

The weather today was, well to say the least......unpleasant !!!

Beats me how the idiots in the weather forecast industry keep their jobs, as in any other profession if as many cock ups were made the people employed would be without a job, but these idiots still keep theirs !!!!

First of all, a big thank you to my very loyal team of refs & ground staff who braved the elements today to give the shooters their Sunday pleasure...... I think many will agree that without these people none of us would have a shoot, so before you give some a hard time..........remember without the refs, you have no shoot !!.

Top shooting from Paul Simpson & Jack Lovic who were joint high gun & 1st in AA on 91....

Other class placings on our Facebook page 

I visited Barrow Heath for the first time today and, despite the weather and mud, enjoyed it very much. With the help of a shooting lesson in the morning, I was able to exercise some demons regarding R to L targets- plenty of those on - and was happy enough with 79. High gun of 91 shows it was quite tricky on a few of the stands.
I would also like to thank the good humoured and pleasant refs as the weather was foul and freezing - bad enough when you're walking around but really grim if you sitting for hours in it.

Back on topic.........
Thank goodness for that. 

Must get over to Barrow Heath again this season, have had a few nice trips there, well run, lovely ground that has sent me home with my tail between my legs every single time!

Latest posts

Back