Bank Holiday Monday Shooting?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
All,

I may have an unexpected free pass to go shooting on Bank Holiday Monday - the 26th. 

Looking at the calendar - there doesn't appear to be much on - which is a bit of a shock.

What suggestions do y'all have?

Matt

Kegworth have a 120 ESP REG on Matt.

Catton Hall have a 100 Non-Reg Re-entry shoot on too.

And then there's Fauxdegla with this:

2hpsh78.jpg

100 All Round at Nottingham if you fancy it? Plus a 50 bird sporting re-entry :)

Hope to go kill pigeons as booked up for rest of week then British open!

Diiiiiiiie!

Edenbridge show is on on the Sunday and Monday.  Pretty sure it has a clay shoot.

yup pigeon splatting for me too :D all weekend hopefully if my farmer gets the right few fields of rape cut in time :)

Join Jem, Ed and I at MCSC for their registered sporting ;)
Nick, what time is last entry for this? I may be traveling from Glasgow to Birkinhead direction on Monday, cant leave home any earlier than 9-10am could do this en route...maybe!?!?

Last entry at 1pm. I'm doing the booking in so I'll PM you my mobile in case of any traffic delays ;)

Double date then si grange Sunday rematch Monday at kegworth? Excellent I must warn you I had a sh*te day there last week so I'm out for revenge on johns targets

Never been to either ground and never done a registered shoot. Looking forward to the next couple of days. :)

Should be good Steve. 

Well both grounds are quality birds with the grange winning on clubhouse snap as far as registered goes don't worry bout that , Kieran will be coming aswell as Parkiie and Ian I think so should be a good day Sunday , mon will be a test......

Back