Autos. Love or Hate

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my comment on a similar post......I'll get my coat! :yawn:

@Mike ....it is not bigoted to not like a product, it is just personal choice, regardless of what the Americans like or use. (see .....PhilS......'I' ....did not use 'Yanks'.....so not falling for the racist crap again....like the $€po one :laugh: )

It could be that there are lots for sale because people who have bought them.....then shot them....have said 'sh*t not for me'.....followed by....'oh bugger, if I flog it quick whilst it looks new, how much money will I lose this time'

Edited due to the iPhone anticipating posting before I had finished.
:eek:nthequiet:   :eek:nthequiet:            :giverose:   :giveheart:

Bet you are not called James Mysterio either :laugh:

Come from PW?

Last edited:
All hell would have broken loose back in the 'good' old days on 'The Old Place'.com by now, semi autos and steel shot on the same thread. That iasgair would have been seething and spitting feathers.  :lol:   :lol:

All hell would have broken loose back in the 'good' old days on 'The Old Place'.com by now, semi autos and steel shot on the same thread. That iasgair would have been seething and spitting feathers.  :lol:   :lol:
Hahahaha exactly ....and our James Mysterio (the mystery is........who is he really) knows that :laugh:

i`ve shot a beretta a300 outlander on clays for about a year now and have a benelli supersport on order.i have used o/u`s but get on better with an auto,i have no problems with o/u users so why should they have a problem with auto users ?,get over it !

all guns acheive the desired effect no matter what their pedigree.

i`ve shot a beretta a300 outlander on clays for about a year now and have a benelli supersport on order.i have used o/u`s but get on better with an auto,i have no problems with o/u users so why should they have a problem with auto users ?,get over it !

all guns acheive the desired effect no matter what their pedigree.
Dear oh dear Mad..... No one has a problem with those who use either and auto or a o/u..... The question asks if you love or hate an auto..... (Tut)

So .......as we are still in a free speaking world, people have given their opinion.

Simples (wink)

Dear oh dear Mad..... No one has a problem with those who use either and auto or a o/u..... The question asks if you love or hate an auto..... (Tut)

So .......as we are still in a free speaking world, people have given their opinion.

Simples (wink)
 ok nicola clearly i love my autos,but i could see where thread was going :spiteful:

Hahahaha exactly ....and our James Mysterio (the mystery is........who is he really) knows that :laugh:
Definitely James is spot on, as for Mysterio, perhaps Mischievio would be more apt. Come on James stop yanking chains!!!
MM

Last edited by a moderator:
Well  , I just  love them -especially Berettas!

I have four , a Beretta Urika Camo , a Beretta Greystone , a Beretta 391 urika2 20 gauge and a Beretta 303 Gold 20gauge.

I use all of them for hunting depending on the game.

Didnt A.J.Smith use a Beretta 303 SA ?...enough said..... :haha:   
Hi did his best stuff with a Winchester O/U as far as I remember. He may have used other guns when he was paid to use them though, just as many top shooters still do!

Let's throw in whether to use snap caps or not and have a real discussion !!!

Vic.
Yeah Vic, then we could throw in something about shot string, a single shooting body for all shooters and the value of using whatever paper towel to clean the barrels as opposed to another brand of towel!  Then we could discuss what is the best all round choke! :fie:   :banghead:   :suicide:

the value of using whatever paper towel to clean the barrels as opposed to another brand of towel! 
There's no discussion necessary, Tesco's own brand wins hands down. It adds a sheen to your barrel/s not achievable with lesser brands and you get loyalty points.

Vic. 

There's no discussion necessary, Tesco's own brand wins hands down. It adds a sheen to your barrel/s not achievable with lesser brands and you get loyalty points.

Vic. 
No sorry Vic, Plenty does the job with a lot more class old boy! :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back