Australian Pink Floyd Tickets for Sale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter.W-T

I have 2 tickets (row D Circle) for the Australian Pink Floyd concert in Oxford on Tuesday 10th March. Unfortunately I have to go away on business.

I saw this band last year and they are really, really good. So good in fact that I bought tickets for this years tour. The music is as good if not better than the original band, lets face it they have had longer to perfect it. The light and laser show is superb and unless you are much older than me you would not have had the chance to see Pink Floyd in a small theatre only a stadium.

Face value on the tickets is £44 so £88 the pair.

Take a look at this to convince yourself that you really do want to go then drop me a message.

Thanks

Peter

Good buy if you're a Pink Floyd fan.

Saw them in Brighton last Friday - fantastic show as always with a revised light show and a new track from the recent "Endless River" album. My hearing was still shot by Saturday night ..

Ok .... so its getting close to the show now and it will be a real shame if these tickets go to waste !

£50 the pair for a great night out.

Go on you know you want to !

Latest posts

Back