Anyone Using Oakley M Frames

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holianl

Has anyone used any of the Oakley M Frame shooting glasses? i own quite a few pairs of Oakley sunglasses and they are good quality but im not sure what the shooting lenses are like. If anyone can let me know that would be great. Only reason i ask is i have seen a brand new pair pop up for a great price with 3 lenses and if they are any good ill have them as i think they are now discontinued. 

Cheers

glasses.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had and still have lots of Oakleys. Including a bespoke shooting lens that was blue / green effect from the outside. I liked it a lot on the right day. The frames are ok but not as good a shape as some for shooting.  Lens colour is personal preference 

VR28, smoke and persimmon lens are the only ones i use

I sold my M frames because I found the nose piece intrusive. The 3 lens set was OK though, like Will described the green/blue lens, the persimmon and a dark sunglasses type lens on mine. Could not fault the lenses, just the nosepiece.

Yep got these too. Absolutely fine. Don't notice the nose piece. Lens quality is on a par with anything else out there. I am liking a blue iridium at the mo which looks cool , hides my bags and looks sort of orangy when you look thru it. Great definition. Also tried a clear lens the other week which I shot well in. Makes you think about some of the bs surrounding this colour and that .

Jasper.

Yes, got loads, and Radar XL,  mainly G26 and the pale yellow lens

Be careful. As they're a designer brand, there's plenty of fake Oakleys available online. If they're cheap there's a reason why.

They are great.  And the best dark lense is available for them you can shoot straight at the sun if needed.  pilla don't even come close...

Back