Anyone know this new Gun shop?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMinstrel

A new Gun shop has just opened up in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, I was just wondering if anyone has been in there or bought something from them, opinions sought ? I don't drive you see, and as my wife is not interested in clay shooting etc, It has to be worth while me dragging her out to drive me there, so to speak.

This is the shop.

http://www.eagle-guns.co.uk/about-us.html

Hi,

Eagle Guns is my new gun shop.  I don't think you'll find many people to give you opinion yet for the simple fact that we're very new, and hardly anyone knows we're here yet!  The shop opened a couple of months ago with just the clothes and accessories, it's only over the last 2-3 weeks or so that the guns and ammunition have started to come in.

Our website is up to date with the current stock of guns and cartridges (Gamebore and Hull), so if it's on the site and it says in stock then we'll have it in store.  Only the guns/ammo are listed on the website (ie. the stuff you can't buy online), the clothes and accessories can be found on the sister site "Eagle Country" (which can be purchased online).

We're still a bit light on stock in some areas, so if there's something in particular you're looking for, just email us and we'll let you know if we have it or not, and if not we can always try to order something in for you.

As far as guns go we have some new Brownings, Berettas and Hatsans in stock, and can order others in as required.  We also have a good range of shooting vests etc.

So if you need anything just pop-in, or email me (details on the website) with any questions. 

John

www.eagle-guns.co.uk (Guns & Ammo)

www.eagle-country.co.uk (Shooting Accessories & Clothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back