Any particular advocates for Chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maffs

Evening,

I'm looking for an extended/ported choke for my new A400. It came with flush fitting chokes and i dont the look of them or the lack of protection it gives to the end of the barrel.

So, should i still to a Beretta Optima HP Extended choke or would anyone recommend i go for another make?

Many thanks,

Chris

How about a Teague? Might help to keep the £'s in Britain rather than bleeding them off to Greece.

I do like extended chokes for ease of changing, but I think far too much dependance is placed on chokes than on shooting ability.

Lots of good reports about mullers....
Obviously, it is all personal choice at the end of the day, but I would go along with this.^

They are VERY good bits of kit. Depending on what you shoot, I would go for a U2 and U3, or if you just wanted one a U2.

I've used plenty of Teague chokes over the years and always been more than happy with the product, the service and the price. Right now though I'm happily using the Optima HP extended that came with the current gun. They deliver excellent breaks at all distances and with several different shells, so I'm not planning to replace them.

I really don't think you can buy a poor choke from anywhere - but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back