AimCam

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Designed in Great Britain but you're not at The Great British Shooting Show next month?

I think you must be missing my point. When shooting driven or teal with one eye you lose sight of the target when you pull the trigger, which is why most one eyed shots struggle with those presentations. whereas with two eyes open you can overlay the vision from the non-master eye with the view from the master eye. giving the impression of looking 'through the gun', hence being able to actually see the lead all the way.

So the picture we are seeing from these images can only be that of somebody shooting with one eye.

I think you must be missing my point. When shooting driven or teal with one eye you lose sight of the target when you pull the trigger, which is why most one eyed shots struggle with those presentations. whereas with two eyes open you can overlay the vision from the non-master eye with the view from the master eye. giving the impression of looking 'through the gun', hence being able to actually see the lead all the way.

So the picture we are seeing from these images can only be that of somebody shooting with one eye.
Not so. I shoot both eyes open and although I agree it is possible to engineer a situation where you look through the gun at the pick up point, once you swing past an incomer or Teal you will by definition be losing sight of it as well, I know I do. I therefore think the images being shown apply equally well to either or. 

Unfortunately no good for me unless the mount can be attached to my prescription Randolph's  

4480554892_575e6532dd_o.jpg

Think this porpoise has it sussed
Yes that is all well and good ,  BUT is the gun  'fit for porpoise'         :lol:

Unless the camera is actually in the dominant eye it will never be a true image of what you see.

Just another gimmick product at a ridiculous price

Buy one of these and attach it to any glasses you like rather than those damn ugly things,battery on a headband or clipped to your cap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPY-BUTTON-CAMERA-DVR-TINY-CAM-1920-1080P-FULL-HD-LITHIUM-POWER-BANK-BATTERY-/111350600674?var=&hash=item19ed0353e2:m:mQCWUtzrusE6JIh-xfA-XJg

Only 210 GBP cheaper!

Maybe i should market a budget version ;)

You can change the camera for your dominant eye and also change clips for shotgun or handgun.

The issue you have with mounting a camera like that to a head strap or cap is you will never be able to manipulate the camera to record down the gun.

@Simbo We would love to do all shows but being new start-up budgets are limited

Last edited by a moderator:
I get it.

it has to be better than head cam or whatever as its closer to yer eye ?

if I am honest though, it is expensive but one assumes you get what you pay for ?

You can change the camera for your dominant eye and also change clips for shotgun or handgun.

The issue you have with mounting a camera like that to a head strap or cap is you will never be able to manipulate the camera to record down the gun.
Really never be able to record down the gun...so that flat flexible cable does not allow movement? You really believe that!

I'll go with you misread that i stated the BATTERY on the hat/headband ;)

I get it.

it has to be better than head cam or whatever as its closer to yer eye ?

if I am honest though, it is expensive but one assumes you get what you pay for ?
As far as i can see the camera is the same spec and i'd have a few quid its whats in/the same as whats in there glasses,

The cable will allow movement, but it needs to be held at a specific angle for different sports, shooters and guns.  

Thanks @ips glad you like it :)

Really never be able to record down the gun...so that flat flexible cable does not allow movement? You really believe that!

I'll go with you misread that i stated the BATTERY on the hat/headband ;)

As far as i can see the camera is the same spec and i'd have a few quid its whats in/the same as whats in there glasses,
cant comment its all a bit techy for me.

cant comment its all a bit techy for me.
From what I have seen, people would use this to record their connecting with the chosen target, IF that is the case.................ips,     save yer money  !     :wink:

Just like the launch of Magic Bore! Same old faces dissing another new product. ATB AimCam..........bet you sell loads, Mike has. ?

Not so. I shoot both eyes open and although I agree it is possible to engineer a situation where you look through the gun at the pick up point, once you swing past an incomer or Teal you will by definition be losing sight of it as well, I know I do. I therefore think the images being shown apply equally well to either or. 
We will have to agree to disagree because I know that I do not lose sight of the targets. Your opinion is very valid I am sure for some who shoot with both eyes open, but not for me and I would be very interested in other peoples input.

@Simbo Thanks for your support. We are releasing AimCam in association with Maurice who is one of the largest suppliers of sporting goods around the world. 

Just like the launch of Magic Bore! Same old faces dissing another new product. ATB AimCam..........bet you sell loads, Mike has. ?
Oh....so i shouldn't have an opinion.

Shouldn't be able to think for myself comparatively and discuss the pro's and cons of said product.

Definitely can't suggest similar products that may be used to do the same job!

Sorry i am still under the misapprehension that this is a forum for discussion and opinion....soon as free speech is restricted let me know! 

Back