ABT Targets - Distance or speed?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bird told me that the ABT team manager will be insisting the targets are set correctly at the SC selection shoot this weekend. Does she do that at the ground she's involved in the running of too? Just asking as complaints filter down south on a regular basis.

To be honest, I don't think any of the targets are a million miles off. Certainly not the Billy trap of the past. It was said; if you could Shoot them well there, you could shoot them well anywhere in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Charlie lovely weather for March... but it can change in a day! Typically the weather on Friday will be wet... oh well the stand is covered :)

Back in the day when weekends were all I had, the bad weather usually started Friday afternoon shortly before the commute home and cleared out not long after the commute in Monday morning.

Seems as tho now there is no particular pattern to the weather so I can only assume that the previous way of the world was to just screw with me, eh?

Charlie

PS - so how's that junker gun holding up?

Latest posts

Back