A choke question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa2512

Genuine choke question,

I know they come in different guises andf restrictions, but  in what order?   what is tightly choked  what is open ?

I couldnt tell you what i have in my  barrels other than chokes , 

:santa:

You've made 1237 posts and you still don't know what chokes are? God bless us and save us!

Choke_cable_Mustang[1].jpg

1_choke-lever-2[1].jpg

Choke_Knob[1].jpg

Only choking Santa...............this should help! :D

chart[1].jpg

Half or more is tight, less is getting more and more open so someone shooting LM in both barrels can't really be described as shooting tight chokes.

You've made 1237 posts and you still don't know what chokes are? God bless us and save us!
If i could find a "god help me / facepalm smiley", rest assured it would be placed in Ariel 72 font size :) x

however, your guidance in this matter has been noted and filed acordingly in the brabantia filing system. 

:santa:   x

Last edited by a moderator:
Half or more is tight, less is getting more and more open so someone shooting LM in both barrels can't really be described as shooting tight chokes.
So open is getting less of more is more getting tight so some one shooting more of more can be described as shooting tight chokes but less of more is not  

so does tight choke = more of more of less of more  recoil ? 

So open is getting less more is more getting tight so some one shooting more or more can be described as shooting tight chokes but less of more is not  

so does tight choke = more or more of less of more  recoil ? 
You got it Rosso, more or less!   :smile:

Remember less is more!

Les, an ex copper friend of mine and his wife Maureen, named their house................wait for it..................

'Maur or Les'

Isn't that lovely!

Latest posts

Back