692, 692xtrap, 692trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trap (olympic/internation/bunker, not sure how you guys call it)

Trap (olympic/internation/bunker, not sure how you guys call it)
Honestly I have an ASE 90 Trap and a DT10 sporter. Both have the same stock meadurements . Balance is slightly different and the DT is multichoke. All I can say about poi or poa is that both  shoot where I look. 

I have no reservations in chucking tighter chokes in the DT 10 and Shooting bunker/ inernational/ OT with it. 

Personally, if I was only ever intending to shoot one discipline ie Trap I would buy a trap gun. Again personal taste would be a multi choke and not a high rib. However if potentially I was going to shoot other disciplines as well and just wanted to use one gun for everything then as above I would buy a sporter but with an adjustable comb. Having said all that I have started using my trap gun for sporting as I like the weight .

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i understand and if getting trap ver. wouldnt costed me waiting ~5months i would go for it.

But since there is no really much of a difference between these two (weight is about 100/150gr) i will go for sporting without waiting...

I will start planning for next gun in advnance :p

Back