12th / 13th October...scores on the doors for everyone?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to Gunsite today but I woke up with a sore throat and blocked nose so decided against spending an 1 or so out in the rain, watched the F1 and MotoGP tucked up indoors, with the Beechams All In One.

Just got back ...shot first round of DTL winter league and shot a 72 ...weather was awfull I needed windscreen wipers on my Pillas ....

Really enjoyed and thanks to Mc Fly and D Moate who I,ve made friends with over the last few weeks and who's squad I,ve Been with .. Beats the 49 I shot yesterday in practice ...200/300 points scored today

Loved it !! Onwards and upwards !!

Only my 3rd shoot !!

Last edited:
Well shot Rich! Like you say, it's early days yet, keep at it, see you in 2 weeks (if I don't see you before).

At least you've found a better cartridge than the last lot that refused to go bang!!

Yes Marty ....spot on ....love those Hull Superfasts

See you in 2 weeks mate ..

Just got in...not too wet...although it is chucking it down in earnest now...

Shot a 69 which I was a bit disappointed with, been working on gun out of shoulder but it just isn't working for me at the moment (one to chat through with Ed on Tuesday methinks..)

...however when I got back in the Clubhouse, high gun was 79 and I was 6th so guessing it was a tough course and it was a bit gusty...so I have allowed my self a small sloe gin in celebration...

And I bl$$dy hate scores that end in 9.....

Nowhere today was going to do garlands coz was in Cheltenham for wk end but my missus was not to well this am so made our way home.

Managed a 93/275 at my fifth attempt at dtl, quite pleased as it included my first 25/75.
On another note, bought some 24g fiochi f-blu's; some really awesome first barrel kills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a good man :)

Not nice out there today :crying:  been Gunsite maybe i should have give it a miss :blind:

Just got back ...shot first round of DTL winter league and shot a 72 ...weather was awfull I needed windscreen wipers on my Pillas ....

Really enjoyed and thanks to Mc Fly and D Moate who I,ve made friends with over the last few weeks and who's squad I,ve Been with .. Beats the 49 I shot yesterday in practice ...200/300 points scored today

Loved it !! Onwards and upwards !!

Only my 3rd shoot !!
Big improvement there bud and that is not all down to the cartridges you must have changed something! What ever you did worked just keep plugging away and the scores will come.

edit

The conditions were a lot worse too by the sound of it! Mind you I have normally found rain works two ways you don't see the target as well but it tends to be slower because of the rain.... so you lose in one way and gain in another! Well done though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.......it's the encouragement from you and other guys on here ... I missed a few I new I should have taken ,I slowed everything right down , took my time and my concentration levels were very high ..... New Carts help ( albeit physiology played a big part ) but yes a massive improving ..thanks again !

Rich

Had a good day even if the weather was wet and windy!

Started a Grange Farm with a few from here, SoR, Ginja Ninja and Carlos gp 32 came in with 79 at lunchtime, not sure on final scores yet so will wait and see.

Then a quick drive to Garlands for lunch and went round with Carlos gp 32 came in with 82 for first in C so pleased with that.

Glad to be back home in the warm and dry now.

Started a Grange Farm with a few from here, SoR, Ginja Ninja and Carlos gp 32 came in with 79 at lunchtime, not sure on final scores yet so will wait and see.

Then a quick drive to Garlands for lunch and went round with Carlos gp 32 came in with 82 for first in C so pleased with that.

Well done Jason...another great weekend for you...*sigh* jealous...

well wot a wet day today was,shot gunsite first met up with  chris, albert,nev and jan and shot a 82 well pleased with that,then went on to hornet and shot like a right novice couldnt hit a thing ending on 67.

well wot a wet day today was,shot gunsite first met up with  chris, albert,nev and jan and shot a 82 well pleased with that,then went on to hornet and shot like a right novice couldnt hit a thing ending on 67.
As someone once said...one out of two ain't bad...

You were still top when I left jase you sand bagger.......honestly your shooting well mate keep it up A class for you in December, thank god you brought the 'brolly of precipitation' to keep the rain off. Haha

dead chuffed, managed 91 at Kingsley yesterday 2nd only to the infamous tony T who remarked "91 is a very good score but not as good as 92". 

Back