Clever Mirage Importer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_B

Does anyone know who now runs the line after it was pulled from North Ayrshire? Im looking to use 24g T1 over the winter for practice but have been told that the old importer no longer has these in stock, any inputs would be greatly appreciated!

Shame their website is pretty unfriendly to use / uninformative. And their delivery prices are crazy.. Shame they are so far from me or I might drop in.

Does anyone know who now runs the line after it was pulled from North Ayrshire? Im looking to use 24g T1 over the winter for practice but have been told that the old importer no longer has these in stock, any inputs would be greatly appreciated!
North Ayrshire are now importing Pegoraro Sport instead of Clever Mirage. I've shot over 500 of them in the last two weeks, they are very similar to Mirage!! Pegoraro 24g selling at £166/k at North Ayrshire 

Bought a slab of expert game 32g 6 shot,when I pointed the gun in the right direction,killed very well with very few pricked birds.

I use ACE, but they are only a few miles from me...they always have Clever in stock and I haven't used anything other than T2's for the last few years.  

The website is a bit clunky, but I always call...Anthony is pretty good at answering or calling back as well as dealing with any questions you might have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
T2 are great. Price make you decide..

What is the price for a thousand Clever T2 in the UK ? I used them for three years here in France but the seller started to charge for delivery so the price for me went up to €220/ thousand. I thought that was too much and have changed to a great alternative . However I was talking to a guy who shoots at another club who gets his for €168/thousand ! At that price they are a good cartridge!

At Ace T2's are £184/1000.

Its around the price same as other 'mid range' shells I suppose...Gamebore Evo, Fiocchi F3 etc. 

Having tried the T2's against the others I just find them a lot smoother to shoot and  I don't have to clean my gun afterwards which is an added bonus. 

If the local supply were to dry up and I'd got to start adding carriage charges or travelling to get them I'd maybe consider changing, but as long as I can get them nearby as I can with Ace I'll stick with them. 

At Ace T2's are £184/1000.

Its around the price same as other 'mid range' shells I suppose...Gamebore Evo, Fiocchi F3 etc. 

Having tried the T2's against the others I just find them a lot smoother to shoot and  I don't have to clean my gun afterwards which is an added bonus. 

If the local supply were to dry up and I'd got to start adding carriage charges or travelling to get them I'd maybe consider changing, but as long as I can get them nearby as I can with Ace I'll stick with them. 
Iggy, if the Mirage dry up from ace, ask them to get Some Pegoraro Speed in for you to try, very similar to Clever T2...

Thanks Darksdie, I read your post with interest actually...I know you've shot Clever in the past and if I can track some of the Pegoraro down I'd like to try a few. 

I like the Clever range of cartridges they are nice to shoot but to be honest the cartridges I am now using are every bit as good, in my hands and that is allowing me to shoot a bit more or cheaper which ever way you want to look at it.

I am stunned that Garlards got the distribution rights to anything. 

The shop is like stepping back in time....... 

I guess money talks.

Latest posts

Back