World's first English Bulldog retriever?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AstonB

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good school in the south east for training dogs for the field all?

I was considering having my English bulldog enrolled into training for retrieving? I realize this breed is far from the first breed that comes to mind for effective retrieval however I have uploaded an "action" picture below that may sway some peoples opinions....

I saw her almost beat my American bulldog to fetch a stick the other day on a walk, this can only be described as down right impressive.

Picture of LouLou (Aka Scrumpy in action)

20za7q0.jpg

That's a pic of IPS after a bottle of malt ................you cannot kid me :rolleyes:

Clearly the majority here are bat sh*t crazy and I would not fit in.

Not a single person has taken my original post seriously, I'm off to a far more sensible forum.

Grassy ass a me goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly the majority here are bat sh*t crazy and I would not fit in.

Not a single person has taken my original post seriously, I'm off to a far more sensible forum.

Grassy ass a me goes.

seriously ! its just not in the breed ! it does take a few hundred years   :angel:

I blame balltrap entirely for scaring off astonb.

for the record no bulldogs were hurt during this thread.

I blame balltrap entirely for scaring off astonb.

for the record no bulldogs were hurt during this thread.

for the record no bulldogs have retrieved anything

I do have a guinea pig that  needs training to flush out if anybody can help !

for the record no bulldogs have retrieved anything

I do have a guinea pig that  needs training to flush out if anybody can help !
Guinea Pig should be taught to push the handle down as far as it will go and hold a while. This will result in a perfect flush every time.

I thought he was having a laugh.  Perhaps he should have started with this may sound weird but.......

Latest posts

Back