No fire Hull

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

With the wife at Wallers ash yesterday. All going well until last couple of stands. So she is about to straight stand 6 simo pair, kill, misfire. I said whats up woman you gotta let go of the trigger, got a cold stare. Stand 2 shot out of order, more misfires on last 2 pairs. I took the gun to an empty stand bunged in 2 Hull superfast, bang bang no problem, tried 2 more second barrel didn't fire. Waited a bit opened gun definite firing pin impression on second cartridge. Changed to Comp X for remainder of shoot, gun perfect as usual. The gun is a 2 year old silver pigeon bought new by us. Can anybody offer a conclusive opinion on this please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the primers aren't low. Had this on my 682. Was one dodgey box of evo's with low primers. None before or since. :D

Had 14 of super fast out of one box that did not fire, tried the rest in two other guns and were hit with the firing pin and did not go off got on to hull and they contacted my local gun shop with credit for a hundred not had any trouble since.

Hope this is just a blip. I have been shooting Superfast (Fibres) for the last 6 months or so, and so have three of my shooting pals. Between us we've gone through 1000's of shells and not a single dud.

Hope this is just a blip. I have been shooting Superfast (Fibres) for the last 6 months or so, and so have three of my shooting pals. Between us we've gone through 1000's of shells and not a single dud.
Sure your right, company has very good products and reputation.

Latest posts

Back