what a summer !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

well thats a long tiring summer for myself Allison and the boys all done , with four major shoots that have been a huge success under our belts , i just wanted to say a few thankyous ,to the people and companies that have sponsored , supported and helped us along the way 

the shoots we have done are 

The classic sporting 

The Troy Foods classic Fitasc

The British Open sporting

The British Open sportrap

The Gamebore Gold cup

The White Gold Challenge (32 qualifiers along the way )

big massive thankyous go to 

wes stanton and team at clay shooting magazine

Promatic international traps , Jamie peckham and Janet Gornall , you are both stars 

Derek Edgar of Edgar brothers for generous prizes of guns for prizes 

Gamebore cartridges , thanks lydia ,Paul and David

Troy Foods , namely my good old mate David Kempley

Clayshooting TV , Phil Coley who has followed us around all summer and now doing a brilliant job with over 10,000 viewers each week 

The shooters as in you , if it wasnt for all your support none of these would be a success , and all the kind words and compliments we have back make it all worth while so thankyou each and everyone of you 

Next year , well we shall do them all again apart from the British as its someone elses time , as i do want to shoot one occasionally ,i also have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for shoots to keep this great sport going forward and upwards , but please dont tell Ally , not just yet 

see you all soon and keep enjoying what youre doing Steve

Managed to shoot 3 out of 4 of the 'Major' shoots you hosted this year Steve, enjoyed them all, +2,000 miles of driving, learned that it is very difficult to finish work at 7pm, drive 4-5 hours, sleep, up early, drive an hour then shoot well...mental fatigue doesn't sit well with targets that require 100% concentration!!! Get the dates of next years shoots out as early as possible so I can plan my trips down South better for next season!!!

Oh NO cant we have them somewhere else for a change :haha:  A bit more south in the nicer part of England.

There is a draft calendar on the CPSA site... locations tbc for a lot of shoots. 

I am trying to gather a few more dates to include on a PDF here on the forum. 

trouble is the cpsa calender wont be final until about march 

the classic sporting will be the same weekend as always and our troy fitasc will be around the same time as will the gold cup 

chubby did you not shoot any of mine this year ???/

No Steve they were to hard for me and too northern and 4 hour 30 minutes to shoot is to long and to expensive and to many Saturdays and I am to short :nyam:   

Best year for majors I have ever known- a credit to Steve and Ali.

All bar the English were top drawer- roll on 2015!

Latest posts

Back