British open

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody100

Sitting by the pool in Turkey,looking at the results.just wanted to say congrats to Neil Faulkner on his ton. The old boys still got it.Sorry I missed it.Still can't work out why these big championships are put on right in the middle of the summer holidays? I'm sure they would get more entries if they weren't held on school hols times.Just a thought

Are the results on interweb? CPSA site still only got Friday's scores!

Woody - you'd probably have shot a 99 anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Il move into the 21st century one day Dave.good luck to everyone tomorrow ,il be thinking of you all while laying on the beach at 40 degrees in Kalkan. Back sweeping chimneys Wednesday though. Got to pay for my shooting some how.

Remember to prepay for my meal at Gironda

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Dartford shooting ground  for holding the British open skeet open. thank to Kelly and  her team. and to Johny walker and all the reffs for running skeet layouts. and to my old mate peter Blomfield for winning it.well done mate.and to all the other winners well done to you all. 

Yes a well done to everyone mentioned above, but also to yourself Joe you were quite involved and kept busy as well. So a clap on the back to you Joe.

Latest posts

Back