Fitasc Website?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Potter

Hope someone from the forum might be able to help?

Is anybody else having trouble logging into the FITASC website, www.fitasc.com ?

I'm a registered shooter but can't log on, doesn't come up with incorrect details or password but just stays at the log in stage. If I click onto one of the un-locked competitions it doesn't open up the competition but again just goes back to the listing!!

Not being very good at the techie side of things I wondered if it was because I'm using Internet Explorer so I downloaded Chrome and tried that but it didn't make any difference.

Any ideas?

Mr Potter

Hope someone from the forum might be able to help?

Is anybody else having trouble logging into the FITASC website, www.fitasc.com ?

I'm a registered shooter but can't log on, doesn't come up with incorrect details or password but just stays at the log in stage. If I click onto one of the un-locked competitions it doesn't open up the competition but again just goes back to the listing!!

Not being very good at the techie side of things I wondered if it was because I'm using Internet Explorer so I downloaded Chrome and tried that but it didn't make any difference.

Any ideas?

Mr Potter
Had that problem too mate when I was clicking on a comp to see the entrants details kept on kicking me back to the home page. After a few attempts I managed to get there but recently it was working. I noticed that I had to click on the comp 2 times each time it kicked me out then on the 3rd attempt it would let me in. Then when I clicked on entry listing it would kick me right back out to the home page then when i went through the process all again I managed to get to where I wanted to go!!!! Crazy!!! That use to be the case in Firefox and Explorer more recently it was not a problem and was working perfect in firefox! Will go there and have a play about and see if it is back to its crappy old ways!

You booking in for the Fitasc then???

Glen.

Nope. They had been having problems. The way I did it was to go in via a 'new registration' even though i have a registration and when in there it then remembered all my details.

:)

Had that problem too mate when I was clicking on a comp to see the entrants details kept on kicking me back to the home page. After a few attempts I managed to get there but recently it was working. I noticed that I had to click on the comp 2 times each time it kicked me out then on the 3rd attempt it would let me in. Then when I clicked on entry listing it would kick me right back out to the home page then when i went through the process all again I managed to get to where I wanted to go!!!! Crazy!!! That use to be the case in Firefox and Explorer more recently it was not a problem and was working perfect in firefox! Will go there and have a play about and see if it is back to its crappy old ways!

You booking in for the Fitasc then???

Glen.
Morning Glen,

Well shot at the Compaks recently, makes me think I wouldn't have stood much of a chance last year at DM if you'd had your own gun!!

Will try your tips to get onto the FITASC website, like you I've had troubles in the past but could/can never work out if it was me/my computer or the site. Glad it's the site tbh.

I'm booked and paid for Dorhout Mees again this summer but no plans yet for anything else, just being nosey really. The one that is tempting is the European Compak championship in Budapest but as yet really can't make my mind up.

See you in July

Andy

Nope. They had been having problems. The way I did it was to go in via a 'new registration' even though i have a registration and when in there it then remembered all my details.

:)
Thanks Nicola, that tip worked and I could log in and see all the competions. I'm not one of those who continually knock the French but you really think they would/could get a basic thing like a website right!!!

Mr Potter

It works with the latest Explorer. I am booked for the African, Euro Compak and World. See you all there!

Henry ;)

Latest posts

Back