UAE joins FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinguru

:fie:  I am led to believe that the United Arab Emirates has been admitted to the FITASC Federation from

yesterday, what does this mean to this shoot in Dubai?

Kentskeet said:
Is this one of your usual questions where you already know the answer....but you'll let everyone have a go at answering so you can cuss and hiss at their apparent lack of knowledge or you yourself actually don't know the implications to the shoot...if any at all?
Come on KentSkeet, be reasonable. He doesn't know everything. If he did he would be known as a Guru. Wait...

And before anybody says it, Clever is a cartridge type. :)

:fie:  I have been told this by 2 different sources! I have no reason to doubt either of them but its not confirmed?

I am trying to safeguard my ass, no its not a trick question so will it make great changes to this shoot?

Simp;e question is  it not? :crazy:   

:fie:  I have been told this by 2 different sources! I have no reason to doubt either of them but its not confirmed?
I am trying to safeguard my ass, no its not a trick question so will it make great changes to this shoot?
Simp;e question is  it not? :crazy:   
Nothing is simple when it comes to you chap.

Never mind 'what does it mean' - the question should be 'what does it matter'?

It will still be a four day shoot, with decent prize money in an interesting and pleasant place to visit.   I'd imagine many (if not most) of the top boys and girls are going, and the shooting will be excellent. The prize pool is generous, and the hospitality will be outstanding (especially with free entry, free ammo).

Damn - I wish I could afford to do this one. 

:fie:  Is it a 4 day shoot or a 3 day shoot?  Look at the poster.  As to what does it matter?

Fitasc Paris will have some control over this shoot!  Further more they are not going to allow this shoot to be held free of charge in the future because they want their dirty little hands on the entry money. :crazy:  

the only difference I see, is that it will be compulsory gun down if it is officially  FITASC Sporting, that's if it wasn't the case already.

I would give my right arm to go but that would probably effect my performance somewhat :)   

although Im still working on it :)

Mmm..... would be surprised if the mega rich do as we please arabs have,and would they let the little froggies dictate anything to them. :no:

:fie:  Sorry tiptopgun but if you join the Fitasc Federation you agree to their rules, I believe Fitasc will make concessions like lax gun positions to encourage more people into shooting Fiasc sporting in the short term because its more money for Fitasc! after all its all about money generating not the sport! :fie:   

I do not have a problem with the man holding this shoot! I think that its brilliant prize money.  Whether the shoot will be a great shoot I don't know?

One things for sure the shooters who win large amounts of monet will say its a brilliant shoot! :nyam:   whether the "also ran's" will agree we will have to wait and see? :spiteful:

I have it confirmed to me it's gun down by Miss Kerwood.
Not that I'm bothered.
Up down round and about it will be a great event.

Maybe it would be best to wait until after the competition, then we can listen to the people who actually attended, rather than nonsensical questions and mischievous conjecture.  IMHO, of course...

Maybe it would be best to wait until after the competition, then we can listen to the people who actually attended, rather than nonsensical questions and mischievous conjecture.  IMHO, of course...
Think you are right there Tony.

If this is a success can't see why they would want to join Fitasc and shoot under their rules or any other body for that matter. :bb:

For your information Teepee, I was given that "handle" in 2003 at Claythorne Lodge Kansas when setting targets for the World Fitasc Championship! used it ever since. :crazy:  

I'm very envious of anyone attending this, there will be hundreds of the worlds best there and the atmosphere will be unbelievable. It really doesn't matter what the rules are as long as they are easily enforceable and the targets are half decent, what matters is that for the first time ever you will be shooting for meaningful prize money that will make knees wobble from the very first shot onwards. 

If this is the success we all hope it will be then Fitasc will just have to play along for it's own good or Al Maktoum will just pull a Ecclestone and watch them weep.

I have it confirmed to me it's gun down by Miss Kerwood. Not that I'm bothered. Up down round and about it will be a great event.
If this was on Twitter 10th Jan Charlotte Kerwood said "it's gun up!! :)" Do you mean you have to shoot gun down or you may shoot gun down if you wish?

Chubby we have already done that....see all the threads....do keep up.. :wink:

Latest posts

Back