Beretta World Sporting Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonky70

just a question for you all is anyone going to this and if so any newbies like me and what days are you choosing to shoot

There are a few of us talking about doing this but not sure anyone has booked on as yet.

You are more than welcome to join us :)

Jon.

Thanks Jon i called them today it's £52 so I'm really keen on going so perhaps we should all talk and arrange a day we can all go

I *think* I'm going to have to do Saturday for this - I have a date with Rhianna on the sunday evening.

Just need to figure dates out, I have booked so far the ESK EO, ESK BO, ESP EO and really can remember when they are, we need to get on this and get some SC squads together :)

Jon.

I have booked in and received confirnation to shoot on the sunday at 13:30 in sqaud 154. It is £50.50 if you book on line.

I think its £52 if you down load the form and do it by post or by phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a great shoot Ive shot it about 17 times now first at Roundwood then West London SG and Meon Springs it ranks with me on a level with anything held in Britain Great event dont miss it and just for good measure the GMK Benelli shoot being held this year at the greatest shooting ground anywhere Yep you got it HODNET. West Midland Shooting Ground. :)

Last edited:
Have found a nice correctly named/branded gun so might get to shot this now.

Will see if it's as nice as the advert.

Right, from what I can see we have the following wanting to shoot but not confirmed or entered as yet:

Jon - Booked on

Matt

Jem0911 - Booked on

Tonky - Booked on

Bob_P - Booked on

The squads are of 6.

I have booked on and created a ShootClay group, you need to go to the web site and book on within 48 hours.

The booking is for 7th July 2012 at 13:30, the backup options is the same day but at 09:30.

The group reference you need to enter on the first page is:

GROUP REF: 1820

The website can be found here: http://www.berettaworld.co.uk/

Due to the time sensitive nature I'll also PM this to all that have expressed interest on this thread.

Please post to confirm you have booked on and will be joining us :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good news and who ever else wants to go has to book in by the 2/3/2012 19.22pm just got my confirmation through And I'm looking forward to it Jon and jem

Will book mine tomorrow - this was a fantastic day out last year... I got sunburn, and a 63 - was happier with one than the other.

Back