Hornet fitasc 21/22 December

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday 9am for me.... I know Steve Scott-Smith is on, and MaddMatt

I'll see you there Matt I'm booked in on Sunday at 9. Hopefully we will get some ok weather.

You won't get wet on Saturday. The 32mph wind will air dry you. :(

Edit. It's only 22mph at Thame. 32mph in Portsmouth where I will be attempting to get into a boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to have gone quiet on this Fitasc , anybody know any results or did you all get bored and didn't go Sunday .

I shot it sat in less than ideal which didn't suit alot of the type of targets

I thought it was a stiff shoot for me. I started really poorly on the Pen Layout and had to work hard to salvage a half decent score.

Bit of a mixed bag weather wise but we definitely had the better of the two days. Nice mixture of targets and the wind really pushed some of them out there.

I think it was won on a 94, both Roy Cherry and Richard Bunning.

Shot this on the Sunday with a little bit of dry weather making life a little easier.

Started off with a poor 18 on the Clubhouse layout, nothing too stiff, just not in the groove at the start.

Managed to recover on the two towers layout with a 23, followed by a 21 on the Pen and 23 on the Bank.

Really enjoyed the combination of targets, plenty to test everyone including a Monster Battue and a rangy Midi crosser!

Same squad as  Steve lovatt on Saturday and with the conditions we struggled big time.Thought the targets were fun but stiff on our day.

Well done to the 2 on 94 that's some score.

That monster battue was on the Two Towers layout if i remember correctly, only R bunning in our squad hit it, smashed it at its peak then shot one of the pieces on its way down!!

Latest posts

Back