Barrow Heath Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

If you are considering going to Barrow Heath you will find it to be a really nice layout, and offering a superb variety of competition targets.

For those that may suffer mobility problems such as myself, you should know that the car parking area, the clubhouse, the toilets, and the first six sporting stands are all pretty much on the same flat level of ground, as is the Sportrap style pool shoot.

The second six of the sporting stands do then spread both down and at the bottom of a considerable gradient, which I would be able to walk down shooting the stands as I go, but would personally suffer greatly trying to walk back up. For the FSP shoots that I have shot there, 2 x parcours are normally at the top level and two at the bottom.

However, unless it is dangerously slippery to do so in extreme weather conditions, it is possible to take your car down the hill in order to avoid the uphill walk back at the end of the shoot.

Phil Moss has always shown great concern and been extremely supportive of the difficulties that some of us face. A big thanks to him and his crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back