Podimore Fitasc 27/11

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

The first Fitasc at Podimore today under the direction of Kevin Newton. Full with eight squads. The general opinion was that it was a good shoot with enough difficult targets to make it interesting but not stupidly hard. Shaun Stacey won it on 92, which was exceptional shooting. A few scores in the 80's but not too many. Cheap shooting too - £50 for four 'old-style' layouts although I expect that to change for future shoots. Mr Lovatt was in attendance but I expect professional ethics will prevent him from passing an opinion. He was smiling when I saw him last so I think he enjoyed it. A good day out really and looking forward to the next one in December.

Ian good to see you today and looked like retirement is suiting you well !!!

I had a great out , loads of fun and laughter good to see a few old faces from our tor view days . I thought it was a testing shoot made trickier by an overcast day , I ended on 80 which I was happy with as I do struggle a bit on orange edge on crossers but will get used to them one day

One thought our squad had was there were possibly too many teals and some of the crossers could have showed themselves a bit more

Good day , next one 18th dec I will be there

Latest posts

Back