Nicky T 2014...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

2013 was a heavily educational year for me, both in terms of shooting and away from the sport. Some of my 2013 targets and aims were unrealistic given the time constraints, and I can't help but feel that segments of the year were not utilised as fully as they could have been.

With 2014 looming, I plan on taking an even more structured approach to the upcoming season and my initial thoughts on my targets, aims and aspirations shooting wise are as follows:

- To get used to the 32" version of the Cuban Broom throughout January and make the most of the start of the year.

- To attend the 2014 Seminole Cup in Florida and shoot the prelim Sporting and main event to the best of my ability.

- To continue the progress made in 2013 by working with the likes of Henry Hopking, Ed Solomons and Brett Davies to create a structured approach to competing in 2014.

- To win A class at a Major competition (Essex Masters, British Open or English Open).

- To shoot a 90%+ score at Doveridge, Oakedge, Kingsley Moor, Catton Hall and Manchester Clay Shooting Club.

Calendar dependant:

- To enter the North Region Selection Shoots and qualify for the Lancashire Sporting team.

Hope that everyone has a cracking remainder of 2013 and enjoys an even better 2014!

- To get used to the 32" version of the Cuban Broom throughout January and make the most of the start of the year.
Check!

- To attend the 2014 Seminole Cup in Florida and shoot the prelim Sporting and main event to the best of my ability.
...and check! Wasn't 100% happy with the Phil Hughes Prelim round on the Friday, nor my round on Saturday on the Blue course of the Main event, but delighted by winning my class in the Friday Prelim and shooting a solid 84 on the Red course of the Main event.

Check!

...and check! Wasn't 100% happy with the Phil Hughes Prelim round on the Friday, nor my round on Saturday on the Blue course of the Main event, but delighted by winning my class in the Friday Prelim and shooting a solid 84 on the Red course of the Main event.
Well done, Nick!

Latest posts

Back