S E inter Counties FITASC 18th ,19th ,20th Oct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southdown

Hi All

This shoot will be 4 layouts semi new system with 9 traps per layout with a wide range of targets ,with lots of targets that made Southdown special. Anyone wishing to shoot this please ring the ground on 01903 877555 , message me on this thread or PM

Thanks Shaun P

Sorry but being ignorant of 'semi new style' how do the layouts go?

We would have 12 traps, 3 per stand, 4 stands, so a total of 48 for four layouts.

How do you set it up sounds interesting and easy on gear.

Shaun usually sets it up something like:

Peg 1 - 4 traps (4 singles, 2 doubles)

Peg 2 and 3 - 5 traps / 2 hoops (4 singles, 2 doubles then move hoop for 5 singles, 2 doubles) 

Or something like that.... he'll be along to correct me shortly!

Hi Madds

Matt got it spot on ,far easier to set up than new system and less equipment .You have a squad every 30 mins and it gives you a greater variety of targets.

Shaun P

Yay - I answered a question correctly. Gonna put  a circle round todays date... 

Ok here's the silly question!

Where is it being held? Might be interested but up until now only had one go at longridge with Shortlegs!

Saturday 19th it is then.  Starting with me, Dab, Gav......you in Jase?  You know you wanna!

Start time around 10.30 or so?

Shaun, there's the start of a squad - any more takers?

(and a quad for the old git please!)   :biggrin:

Think so mate, 150 Saturday, 150 Sunday.  (actually now I look at it, it may be 75 per day) Doh! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys, appreciated. That is something for us to contemplate. Clever thinking.

In your experience how many squads can you get thru each day shooting 100 targets, the four layouts?

Latest posts

Back