100 ESP REG - Lancs & Merseyside Championships - Worsley MCSC - 26th AUG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

2nu14lu.jpg

I'll be at Worsley refereeing, this is the last in the published series of registered competitions at Worsley.

webber

2nd in C on a 72/100

Blanked stand two in the process!!

Nice to shoot with Lainy, Nicky, Ed L, and new shootclay member Bob1 (Rob)

Nice ground will go again.

Great facilities well keep only a few no birds and targets there to be hit.

Nothing at great distance nice angles, hold points important as the trees made for quick shooting.

Impressive Jem - batting a 72 and blanking two stands to get there! I wouldn't mind those figures myself. Well done mate.
Ah only Blanked stand two, took a three on the next as my head was recoiling from the smilie face on the score card.

But yes pleased to come back from the 16 dropped in the first three.

That Solomans bloke seems to know what he's doing!

Well done matey - see you in B next issue!  :biggrin:

Ah that Welshman again. Joint 2nd longridge 91,winner pool as well. Midwales after for all round win with 94, don't know about Sunday. My favourite for the white gold challenge gold class he will take some beating head 2 head

Pleasure shooting with ye guys, Nicky T, Jem plus wife Elaine (or Lorraine?) and Ed Lyons.

Ed showed me loads of nice specs, which was the main reason I called down. But also nice to shoot 100 sporting, which I hadnt done before.

I found it V.tiring! I was wrecked by the end, and my already fairly poor score dropped right off on the last 4 or 5 stands. I think I dropped 35 of the last 40 targets?Finished on 37/100. But I had a good time. The targets were interesting and fair, and it was nice seeing how sporting should be shot.

The others shot well, Jem I was surprised you were in C! You shot well on some hard stands, and if you'd started better (there were alot of targets dropped on the first few stands across the squad), it would have been 80's and the win in C

Ah that Welshman again. Joint 2nd longridge 91,winner pool as well. Midwales after for all round win with 94, don't know about Sunday. My favourite for the white gold challenge gold class he will take some beating head 2 head
No chance .

Latest posts

Back