TRAP STOCK WANTED.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

I am looking for a Trap stock for an Miroku MK38.  Even a damaged/ repairable would do. The Sporter stock on my MK38 is catching my cheekbone on recoil. Thanks.

But, unless I have a new comb made and it is wider, the problem will still exist. The comb is too narrow.

No, I have been using a ProSport for over 2 years, but age and health are taking their toll and a 9lbs. gun is proving a handful.  I have bought an MK38 which is 3/4lb. lighter, but the comb is a lot thinner than the ProSport and catches my cheekbone on recoil.

Could try one of the rubber comb raisers. 1mm-5mm, £12-£15 I think.

I did try the Beretta gel pad comb raiser and although it stopped the pain, it also affected the cast. I have yet to try the rubber type of comb raiser. I have also stuck a piece of closed cell foam on the comb, using tape. That worked to a degree, but I found myself constantly checking the position of the foam. I spent more time messing with the thing than shooting. I looked at changing the gun for a new, multi choked Trap gun. Problem is, it weighs almost the same as the Prosport and the stock is now 15", which would need shortening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem sorted..........I've swapped the gun for a 725 Black. Thank you all for your interest and advice. 

Now if I can just find a couple of DS chokes.........!     😄

Latest posts

Back