Caesar Guerini Apex Impact.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

Anyone shoot one of the above?  Like the look and the feel but wondering about using it for trap.

I know it's not a trap gun per se, but with the adjustable comb and rib.......

Yes they can be set up for any discipline, but I haven't seen many at sporting comps, so I stick with it's more a trap gun 😄 

Been using a Summit Impact for the last seven years for ESP and FITASC  :wink:

your one of the few then 😉
When they first came along about 13 or 14 years ago the Impacts probably represented over half of the comparatively small CG sales. Then the Ascent came along and pretty well killed off the Impact.

CG popularity has obviously grown massively since then and Ascents are quite common, but hardly anyone seems to choose the Impact, probably because the Ascent with it's adjustable MC stock and raised rib can be set up as either a pretty reasonable trap gun or as a sporter.

When they first came along about 13 or 14 years ago the Impacts probably represented over half of the comparatively small CG sales. Then the Ascent came along and pretty well killed off the Impact.

CG popularity has obviously grown massively since then and Ascents are quite common, but hardly anyone seems to choose the Impact, probably because the Ascent with it's adjustable MC stock and raised rib can be set up as either a pretty reasonable trap gun or as a sporter.
Yes had Summit Ascent, but changed recently to a Invictus Allsport, the stock they should have put on a sporter barrel/action a long time ago imho

AngloItalian will configure virtually any model into any setup, be it Allsport, Ascent, Impact or probably even with a standard trap stock & forend set. When it comes to customer service they're exceptionally good at everything bar keeping the website up to date!

Back