Baschieri & Pellagri

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter

What are anyone's experiences shooting B&P at clays ?, expensive yes but are they worth the ££ and why ??

At their price no experience and probably never will have  😄
I can pick up 1000 at the right price , as cheap as other popular brands but I'm probably not at any level to notice a difference so wondered what experience people had with them 👍

I've shot around a 1000 of them through a dt11. 

To me they are a touch heavy on recoil. The Mrs didn't like them at all recoil wise and he doesn't usually notice any difference cartridge to cartridge.  

BUT ,the kills are the best I've ever seen in 30+ years. Simply devastating. 

They look amazing too.  Which as we know is super important 🤔🤣.

I must add that I did no "proper" testing . I.e patterning etc. Just shot em. 

I wouldn't (and didn't😉) buy them at full price. Just way too expensive. 

But as stated before , if its confidence in your cartridge that you require , then these will be your best friend. 

Jasper. 

I shot national 7.5s  (true 7 shot)in an mk38 trap.

Recoil was the same as Pro-Ones shooting them side by side. They pattern about 75% at 40yds. Good breaks. 

There are smoother, better patterning shells out there that are cheaper too.

Just had a Delivery 10,000 of the New Range Fiocchi Rossa  HV at £356 a Thousand.

The Old 4HV is not going to be made again.

Sounds like the Nash family are going hungry for a while.
I Have three sons who shoot, and they can pay for their own cartridges and food + all use the same Fiocchi carts, the New Rossa HV now.  You cant take your money to the grave yard or the Crem, so spend it now.

I Have three sons who shoot, and they can pay for their own cartridges and food + all use the same Fiocchi carts, the New Rossa HV now.  You cant take your money to the grave yard or the Crem, so spend it now.
Now your talking👍,  enjoy what you enjoy doing..  we'll all be dead long enough 

Latest posts

Back