Victory cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Evening all,

Anybody shot Victory cartridges?

I'm interested in the Victory Piston Skeet and the Hyper Sporting Comfort Extreme shells.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I was told they're no longer imported in to the UK.

Certainly the shops that I knew stocked them no longer have any stock.

Hope I'm wrong. Less choice = even higher prices.

PM.

Increased import costs and tight margins has put an end to brands with lower uk profiles.

I never see NSI, Rio or Joker anymore.

RC and Clever are top cartridges but seem to be becoming niche products in my part of the country.

PM.

I'm sure that a mate of mine sells Jokers.

I'll find out on Wednesday when I go to Crabtree.

Just heard from Victory and they said that they are in talks with a new importer to the UK currently!

Excellent brand cartridge, they did a 21gm, lovely and soft but Terrific  breaks for such a light load. A bloke who shoots at a ground I go to was the importer. Told me it's uneconomical to continue so stopped a few months back.  If someone else is looking at importing then may be they will be available again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve not seen them for years . I’ve still got a few boxes of the Victory 35 gm ‘Rabbit ‘ White 7 , they  used to be the go to FITASC cartridge . They’re a minimum 20 years old . Occasionally we’ll shoot a few to remind us of the days when Greta hadn’t been born , more lead and plastic was good thing,  money was cheap , and you could afford to shoot excessive loads , men were men ,  women were women , and we were young enough not to need physio after a box full of those little beauties 

I’ve not seen them for years . I’ve still got a few boxes of the Victory 35 gm ‘Rabbit ‘ White 7 , they  used to be the go to FITASC cartridge . They’re a minimum 20 years old . Occasionally we’ll shoot a few to remind us of the days when Greta hadn’t been born , more lead and plastic was good thing,  money was cheap , and you could afford to shoot excessive loads , men were men ,  women were women , and we were young enough not to need physio after a box full of those little beauties 
They were some cartridge!

PM.

20230228_184724.jpg

Evening all,

Anybody shot Victory cartridges?

I'm interested in the Victory Piston Skeet and the Hyper Sporting Comfort Extreme shells.
Try Swillington Shooting Supplies. They certainly used to do them.

I’ve still got a thousand or so Victory sporter fibre cartridges that I last picked up at Doveridge Clay ground a  year ago. Don’t know if they still sell them. Definately don’t see Rio’s anymore but Jockers are still around and no longer at budget prices

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back