Odd Gamebore Cartridge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz W

Using some Gamebore White Golds  today that I purchased early last year. One of the cartridges in the middle of the box was blue. Not even a blue that I recall Gamebore ever producing. Spent the last 2 stands at Redricks wondering how a blue shell got in the box. Bizarre.

White Gold 1.jpg

White Gold 2.jpg

collectors edition, may be worth something to cartridge collectors, and with your luck i would buy a lotto ticket this week 😊

Special edition from Gamebore , if you contact them with the cartridge box numbers printed on the lid you win 5,000 Dark Storm and 10 lessons with Ben Husthwaite.

Special edition from Gamebore , if you contact them with the cartridge box numbers printed on the lid you win 5,000 Dark Storm and 10 lessons with Ben Husthwaite.
Haha. Ain't nobody giving away 5000 Dark Storms at current prices!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told last year that cartridges might appear in any old colour as availability was a mess. I’ve got some Hull with different colour “brass” sections. Any old material get used in tight times. 

Latest posts

Back