Talking Headsets - Sordin and Swatcom Service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

Just a quick post to give these guys a bit of praise . My Sordin Pro X  ear defenders had started to go a bit iffy ,  but I’m the first to admit I didn’t look after them . They were out of warranty but a bit of Googling showed the Importer Talking Headsets ,  do a full repair and service for £42.30 including return postage . This price is also good for Swatcom which is Talking Headsets own spec of Sordin . 
The defenders arrived back today 16 days from me posting .  100% electronically , evident new wire installed between the cans , apparently they installed new battery contacts and some other electronic bits , new Gel ear seals and hygiene kit , new wind filters on the front microphones . The headset slide has obviously been serviced as it’s as tight as a tight thing .

All up ,  I think it’s a great price for a top repair , and should give anyone thinking of buying either brand the satisfaction that they’ve got long term backup for the product . 

Glad to have them back , I’ve missed hearing the traps twang 😂

Latest posts

Back