28g Hull sporting 100 or Gamebore Evo 28g

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not back to back.

But shot a lot of evos until the money went stupid on them. 

Shot approx 2000 hull sporting 100 recently.

To me, and with memory invloved the hulls are the smoother.

Jasper.

Will Hewland should be along shortly. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the two cartridges I’m shooting atm. The Sporting 100 are definitely softer. I’m not convinced they pattern as well as the Evos so think I’ll return to just Evos going forward. 

Have to agree. From memory the evos gave better kills .

If you don't mind spending some cash the dtl300 are as soft as the sporting 100 and give devastating  kills. 

But after I've  shot through this job lot (soon) I'll return to fiocchi fblus. Smooth to me. Crunching kills on any target and cheaper end of the price range. Job done. 

Jasper. 

100's are the smoother shooting. As for patterns - It really depends on what both are like through your particular gun. I find 100's appear to have a tighter centre through mine. But they are my preferred shell. Both are good cartridges. Try them and see.

Closing the loop on this, shot Evo and sporting 100 back to back-my pref is to change to sporting 100, I have been shooting Evo for the last 3 years, but the sporting 100 feel softer to me.

Closing the loop on this, shot Evo and sporting 100 back to back-my pref is to change to sporting 100, I have been shooting Evo for the last 3 years, but the sporting 100 feel softer to me.
They definitely are. But I’ve just ordered 2000 more Evos after using them today as I’m convinced the kills are better. I will live with the extra recoil. 

Back