Fossari - a new brand from Italy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bavarian

At 5350 euro. The strong end of £5k it will be interesting to see who parts with that sort of cash for an unproven gun with unknown backup. 

Jasper. 

At 5350 euro. The strong end of £5k it will be interesting to see who parts with that sort of cash for an unproven gun with unknown backup. 

Jasper. 
We will see. FAIR produces solid quality and has experience in gun making. So I think that there will be no big issues.

RUAG Ammotec is the Importer of FAIR and the "Fossari" brand here. If and when they will come to the UK...?

We will see. FAIR produces solid quality and has experience in gun making. So I think that there will be no big issues.

RUAG Ammotec is the Importer of FAIR and the "Fossari" brand here. If and when they will come to the UK...?
They may as you say 'produces solid quality and has experience in gun making' but the UK doesn't like straying from the main manufactures with sales, resale value being the main problem I see, Yildiz for example produce some very good guns, but if buying new expect a high depreciation when you come to trade/sell

Latest posts

Back