zoli

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

anyone know where to buy zoli z sport spares in uk ?  cleaning my ejectors I've managed to lose a tiny spring ,  also anyone know the nominal boring size  , i cant find it on barrels , and can i shoot super steel ?  gun is 2013 model  .  

The injectors have to be cleaned at some point,least you have another spare next time 😁.

Looks like their service is excellent, some of the bigger names take note 

Recently bought a Z Sport, early days but very pleased so far. Build quality seems good and feels smooth and steady to shoot.

Unfortunately the majority of dinosaurs in the sport (read older people) only know three names for guns B,B,M so to any newbie starting anything else is crap no matter how good it may be 😄

Unfortunately the majority of dinosaurs in the sport (read older people) only know three names for guns B,B,M so to any newbie starting anything else is crap no matter how good it may be 😄
You have to remember that Zoli were making cheaper end guns years ago - You could say they were the Skoda of gunmakers back then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJJ,you`re spot on and that`s why people are reluctant to take the chance on them now I believe.

There are two Zoli's the Angelo Zoli's are the poorly made one's .

Antonio & Co Zoli's are a premium brand and are very well built.

I saw a Floyd Patterson youtube 'Gun Shorts' the other day and he was saying that the Zoli 'Z' guns are big sellers in the USA as he got a number of messages from American viewers that these guns are very well respected over the pond unlike the UK where second hand prices are very low, just do not hold their price.  As long as I can remember in 55+ years of shooting, we do have the habit of knocking certain guns which tends to stick for many years and a similar case with rifles.

I recall many years ago I used to have a 26'' Arkrom skeet gun that came with me on the sporting competition circuits to handle very close driven to which it was superb, never missed a beat in all the years I owned it BUT whilst I do not remember who the family was that made them, there was another family member that made another gun known as utter crap and my little Arkrom was tied with the same brush, it is typical of the the English mentality unfortunately.

Long live the underdog.......

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two Zoli's the Angelo Zoli's are the poorly made one's .

Antonio & Co Zoli's are a premium brand and are very well built.
Unfortunately,only the name Zoli sticks in peoples minds who can remember the past products!!!!

Apart from engraving,is there a difference between a Zoli Kronos and a `One` in sporters ?
The One is a cheaper version of the Kronos, they have put a pin in place so the trigger cannot be removed and I think the trigger blade is not adjustable.

That's what I was told by a local dealer who sells Zoli's.

Latest posts

Back