Shooting girlfriend wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Smith

Aged 40-55, clay mostly but I also shoot rifle. I’m based along the M40 between London and Oxford, looking for a suitable lady ideally within 50 miles. Don’t be shy ladies. 😀

Well, if the night doesn't, at least the day will go with a bang!!!

I shoot with my girlfriend who doesn't pay. If your prepared to go halves on the clays I am happy to don a wig and smile at you suggestively every 8th shot.
It’s a kind offer but I have found myself a girlfriend who shoots. I’m not naming her but shall we just say she is a retired shooter of repute for a specific clay discipline and we are very happy together. Long May it continue and hopefully I will beat her at Sporting one day!

It’s a kind offer but I have found myself a girlfriend who shoots. I’m not naming her but shall we just say she is a retired shooter of repute for a specific clay discipline and we are very happy together. Long May it continue and hopefully I will beat her at Sporting one day!
So the forum found you love? Do forum members get a wedding invite? Can we scatter lead shot and broken clays instead of confetti?
Congatulations!

Latest posts

Back