Back to my roots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

Well I’ve gone back to my roots, well almost! Today I got a 1995 MK38 grd3 30 inch trap gun. I’ve done most of the fancy guns, so now I’m back to low tech, old tech. 😂
Showing its age a bit, but I’m sure most issues can be rectified by a good gunsmith, mainly cosmetic stuff, the woodwork I can handle myself. Hopefully I can get it all sorted by the spring.  

Well I’ve gone back to my roots, well almost! Today I got a 1995 MK38 grd3 30 inch trap gun. I’ve done most of the fancy guns, so now I’m back to low tech, old tech. 😂
Showing its age a bit, but I’m sure most issues can be rectified by a good gunsmith, mainly cosmetic stuff, the woodwork I can handle myself. Hopefully I can get it all sorted by the spring.  
Do you not mean 3800 ?

Yes it should have been a 3800 really. but I could only find an MK38. Well it’s close enough mate. 😂
I sold 2 x 3800 grade 3 trap 30inch last year, beginning to regret it, hard to find now.

I sold 2 x 3800 grade 3 trap 30inch last year, beginning to regret it, hard to find now.
I’ve had so many guns I should have kept mate. My old 3800 grd3 was a cracker, so was my last mx8. But that’s life as they say. Yes, 3800’s are now becoming quite rare. 

Latest posts

Back