Hi all .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aeron

Hi everyone, 

Just started up again after about  15 years away from shooting . Now that im quite a bit older I'm finding it a lot more difficult than I remembered. 

Currently using a Winchester 101 xtr and a 525 sl (I miss equally well with both).

Hi everyone, 

Just started up again after about  15 years away from shooting . Now that im quite a bit older I'm finding it a lot more difficult than I remembered. 

Currently using a Winchester 101 xtr and a 525 sl (I miss equally well with both).
I did the same thing when I had kids (and with a Winchester 101XTR.) I don't think I have shot as well as I did in my 20's but I still enjoy it as much

Hi everyone, 

Welcome! Join the club, I’ve left clays a couple of times and returned . Gets harder each time I come back. Getting old is a pain in the butt. This time I’m not bothering with comps. I don’t have the money I had when I was younger and I can’t be bothered to drive miles just to win a few quid, or possibly lose a few quid more like! 😂

Latest posts

Back