Fiocchi cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinD

Had to return some fibre F3's due to confetti coming out the other end. Purchased a slab of lightspeed to try and no confetti but a few like this

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate bought a load of Gamebore Evos from a shop in Norfolk last year with same problem. Clear cases don’t hide the error! Shop were unhappy when he returned them. It was an old batch number, I suspect he wasn’t the first person to return them.. They are fine these days btw.

Been using Fiocchi for about 7 years, had about 4 bad cartridges from thousands used. I find the Lightspeed exceptional value and performance.

Been using Fiocchi for about 7 years, had about 4 bad cartridges from thousands used. I find the Lightspeed exceptional value and performance.
Not knocking Fiocchi at all, Fblu's my go to cartridge, best value out there at the present time. Wanted some fibre ones for local shoot and had used them before with no problem

Just thought it strange I had two problems very close together, I wonder if the F3 had the same problem, can't see into them like the light speed case.

Not knocking Fiocchi at all, Fblu's my go to cartridge, best value out there at the present time. 
Yes totally agree and in todays uncertain times and financial constraints ,you see plenty of shooters using them

Interestingly I was reading a post from 2017 about Fiocchi on here this morning as I’m looking to switch. Thread was closed so couldn’t comment. Currently shooting FBlacks but noticed @Will Hewland mention headaches and ringing ears back in the 2017 thread . I’ve been shooting FBlacks for a while but more recently have been experiencing this. Coincidence? 
Having switched guns recently I’m thinking of trying some Official Sporting’s see how they go, anyone any experience of these? 

Another thumbs up for FBlues,

from reviews and my failing memory - the shot diameter measures slightly larger than UK 7 1/2, this with hard shot result in tightish patterns.

From my own results - a reliable cartridge and certainly good on long targets.

Myself and the Mrs use fblus. They are great  and good value to boot. All things relative.

Fblacks and official sporting give no discernable  increase in performance just cost more cash. 

Jasper.  

I took apart an Fblu and Fblack, lead the same (both excellent to be fair), wads both the same but different powders, blu has small square powder, black larger and rounder powder which I imagine must be slower/softer? Not shot the blacks yet to compare though.

I took apart an Fblu and Fblack, lead the same (both excellent to be fair), wads both the same but different powders, blu has small square powder, black larger and rounder powder which I imagine must be slower/softer? Not shot the blacks yet to compare though.
Having shot them both I personally found the FBlack shot better for me. Switched from the Fblu to the FBlack. As mentioned both great carts. 

What ate the Fiocchi Top One's like?  It doesn't look like the FBlu is available in fibre.

What ate the Fiocchi Top One's like?  It doesn't look like the FBlu is available in fibre.
Not familiar with the Fiocchi Top Ones? Are they 28g loads? Also not sure what ate them? 

Top ones have been replaced with TT ones. They're a very good budget shell loaded in english shot sizes unlike the fblu.

They can be had for £220 plas and £230 for fibre if you shop around. I heard from a member of the trade that other manufacturers are pulling their hair out over Fiocchi's pricing policy. Good on them I say!!

PM. 

Top ones have been replaced with TT ones. They're a very good budget shell loaded in english shot sizes unlike the fblu.

They can be had for £220 plas and £230 for fibre if you shop around. I heard from a member of the trade that other manufacturers are pulling their hair out over Fiocchi's pricing policy. Good on them I say!!

PM. 
Definitely! I’d never shot fiocchi, that was until Hull did 4 price increases taking my regular cartridge over £300 per 1000 😳. Ridiculous. 
Switched to fiocchi and never looked back. Fantastic cartridges. 

Definitely! I’d never shot fiocchi, that was until Hull did 4 price increases taking my regular cartridge over £300 per 1000 😳. Ridiculous. 
Switched to fiocchi and never looked back. Fantastic cartridges. 
I'm in the same boat. I was using Hull Superfast at just over £200 a thousand until they crept up and up to £250. 

I can buy TTone's for £220 or fblu's for £235. Both containing 1gm more shot for less money. It's a no brainer.

PM.

Back