Browning trap 1

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay B

Has anyone shot the browning trap 1? Mate of mine is after one just seeing what people think. I know it's based on the browning 525 action. How hight from point of aim do they shoot? He shoots an old trap gun for sporting he just wants a new one. Cheers 

I think they are ok. I would buy one over a grd1 mk38. Its  got multi chokes and steel proof . Decent value for money trap gun. 

Has anyone shot the browning trap 1? Mate of mine is after one just seeing what people think. I know it's based on the browning 525 action. How hight from point of aim do they shoot? He shoots an old trap gun for sporting he just wants a new one. Cheers 
My dad had a left handed one. It was OK, nice and high in the comb 40mm at heal i think, the pistol grip and palm swell were really prominent and good if you like that sort of a grip, just a bit muzzle heavy, nice wide rib. My dad got rib because it shot too high for sporting and went to a 50mm heal 694.

The mk38 trap now comes as standard steel shot proof and multi choke, seems a very good option if you can afford a grade 5.

I've shot one and found it a very shootable gun it shot where I looked to be honest. Adjustable trigger is a plus and the stock makes it a good all round gun Four chokes included.

Premier guns have a video on You tube on the Trap one, they liked it.

Premier guns ,at doveridge, did a video on them not so long ago.have a look on YouTube.

Latest posts

Back