Fiocchi fblack sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligan

Recently changed over to Fiocchi, mainly due to prices, and had been using fblu and fblack and finding both reasonably comfortable to shoot recoil wise. My supplier of choice didn't have any fblu last time so I bought 500 fblack sporting to try thinking that they would be similar to fblack. Got that wrong, they are horrible to shoot and kick like a mule. I gave some to a good local shooter to see if this was just me and he agreed with my opinion. Has anyone else experienced this or have I just dropped on a bad batch ? 

I find them absolutely fine.

Nothing noticeable.I quite like olympic blues as a cheap cartridge though my usual go to are cheddites.

The F black sporting are fibre wad and they do recoil more than the plaswad version. 

I had similar problems with 28g Cheddite Steel. Had a double fire and put the gun to the gunsmith. Checked everything, trigger pulls, cleaned everything up, nothing

found to be wrong. I thought that maybe I did something wrong, put my thumb to the switch or something like that.

Then I had a second doublefire with my gun. I got a brand new Zoli on loan and then had also a double fire. Another gunsmith checked both my gun and the Zoli, both guns

where ok.

One gunsmith sayd he can´t explain  taht this happened on two guns exepct the failure comes from a very high pressure cartridge. They felt very snappy anyway. Other 28g felt very soft instead.

It was a very short, hard impulse. I changed the lot of cartridges, no problems anymore. Never had this before and after.

Just had a look on box and it says PLC wad, guess I interpreted that as plastic, big mistake

Recently changed over to Fiocchi, mainly due to prices, and had been using fblu and fblack and finding both reasonably comfortable to shoot recoil wise. My supplier of choice didn't have any fblu last time so I bought 500 fblack sporting to try thinking that they would be similar to fblack. Got that wrong, they are horrible to shoot and kick like a mule. I gave some to a good local shooter to see if this was just me and he agreed with my opinion. Has anyone else experienced this or have I just dropped on a bad batch ? 
A friend of my had the same issue. "very snappy" was his opinion.

Steve.

Cartridge making you flinch and involuntary trigger pull ? 
Not really. They were not light, but managable. And it doubled without any noticeable delay between the shots. Just one big "boom"...

Fblack sporting are available in both fibre and plastic wads.

plastic wad code ends 7800

FBLACK SPORTING

fibre wads code ends 6800

FBLACK SPORTING FIBRE

The code will be on the slab box.

Well must say I am really surprised at some of he comments on here I have been shooting the FBlacks 8.5 sporters for quit a few years now I use a k-80 parcour and a Berretta a400 excel ( with the kick off screwed down ) I dont find them bumpy and dare I say it I use fairly open chokes and think they will break anything out there if you can hit it .

Latest posts

Back